- Carbon fiber tripod with adjustable-height legs, rotating leg locks, and rubber feet
- Built in level, quick release mounting plate; Ball-head design for 360 degree rotation and 90-degree tilt
- Recommended max load weight is 8 lbs (3.6kg) for optimal performance
- Weighs 2.4 lbs; extends from 12.5″ when folded to 52″ when fully extended; Carrying case included
- Invertible center column for low-angle shots; Includes panoramic dial for 360 degree panning
Travel light with the AmazonBasics 52-Inch Travel Tripod that’s lightweight and compact. Quality construction makes this the perfect tripod for serious camera enthusiasts. The super-compact design and carrying case allow you to take your tripod into the countryside or on the plane. Fast, easy set-up Screw the quick-release mounting plate onto your camera and with the push of a button you can remove your camera from the tripod for mobility. Rotating leg locks control four adjustable leg sections that glide in and out with ease. Position your tripod for the best shots The ball-head design allows you to move your camera to virtually any position including 90-degree angles. The three legs are completely adjustable to almost any angle and have three angled leg stops that lock into place. For low-angle shots, it?s a piece of cake to invert the centre column and put your camera below the tripod. Extras that help you get the perfect picture The panoramic panning dial allows you to set up precision shots to capture moments of panoramic beauty, no matter how wide. The built-in level makes sure you?re on target. If you need a little more stability you can hang your tripod weights (not included) on the built-in weight hook. Quick-release mounting plate.
Push a button to remove your camera.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon