- Package includes 10pcs 24mm cleaning swabs for Full-Frame Sensors (Sensor Cleaner is NOT INCLUDED)
- Micrometer level fiber cloth absorbs and sweeps dust and invisible particles
- Super soft and flexible swab head spreads pressure evenly across the sensor
- Every sensor cleaning swab is made in a 100% dust-free environment and sealed in a vacuum package
- Guaranteed safe to your sensor if the cleaning instruction is followed
UES DDR-23 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera Full Frame Sensor Cleaning Swabs
• The patent cleaning swab has extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 24mm which is compatible to Full-Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES full frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of sensor to right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from right of sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.
• Clean your camera on a regular basis effectively remove dust and other dirt which increases camera’s useful life.
• Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged before your sensor cleaning process to avoid low power reflector turn back to cause damage.
• One swipe in each direction. The swabs are not reusable.
• Do not use sensor cleaner in extreme temperature. It works the best in room temperature.
• Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat or play with it!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon