- Makes a blue sky bluer
- Makes clouds stand out
- Eliminates reflections in glass, water
- Rotates within the optional holder
- Cokin Filter P Circular Polarizer
- Reduces glare and reflections
- Increases color saturation in sky and water scenes
This is the P164 Circular Polarizer Glass Filter from Cokin. It fits in the optional Cokin P Holder. Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. A polarizer helps make a blue sky bluer as well as making clouds stand out. It can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon