- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens.
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) : f=16-55mm (24-84mm), Focus range : Normal – 0.6m – ∞(whole zoom position), Macro – 30cm – 10m (Wide), 40cm – 10m (Telephoto)
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor. Weight* (approx.)*excluding caps and hoods-655g
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points, dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Nano-GI coating technology, 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh
The FUJINON XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR is a weather-resistant standard zoom lens with a 24-84mm equivalent that offers users this classic zoom range with a constant F2.8. The XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR has a durable, weather-resistant and dust-proof design with 14 sealing points, making it the perfect companion for photojournalists who do not want to compromise when weather conditions are the most challenging. Whether shooting wide angle landscapes or medium-telephoto portraits, the XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR delivers outstanding image results from edge to edge.FEATURES: FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system camerasWeather-resistant design with 14 sealing points0.06 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operationUses 17 elements in 12 groups, including 3 aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion, and 3 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral chromatic aberration (wide-angle) and axial chromatic aberrationNano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh1/3 EV aperture stepsMinimum working distance of 30cm
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon