- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated Filter. Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- BAF: Black Almite Frame. a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass. reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- LPF: Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames are do hold a lens cap
- KEF: Knurling Edge Frame. These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachement and removal
Hoya PRO1 Digital is a multi-purpose fine-weather filter, which absorbs the ultraviolet rays, which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films also serves as a permanent lens protector.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon