- Lightweight metal L shape mount adaptor for binoculars.
- Gearless extending centre column and quick release leg locks take the stand from the folded height of 530mm (21″) to 1400mm (55″)
- Ball head mount with tilt adjustment and two bubble levels. Also has grip handle to help with panning.
- Quick release mount plate and legs allow you to remove your binocular and fold up the tripod quickly
- Made of rugged 1/8″ thick steel with a glossy finish. Thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to binocular.
Weighing less than 1kg, it is compact yet strong and ideal for travel. Quick release leg locks enable the tripod to be extendable from the folded height of 53cm (21″) to 140cm (55″) when the gearless extending centre pole is at its maximum.
The grip handle enables the 3D ball head to be easily moved in a variety of angles. The binocular is then rotatable 360 degrees – ideal to pan the landscape in the opening shot
Non-slip rubber feet help to balance your binocular on uneven surfaces. A weight hook also helps to provide extra stability (Weights not included. Maximum recommended load 3kg (6.6lbs).
The quick release mount plate lets you remove your binocular in moments, and legs fold in seconds ready to be put in the zip up travel bag ready for your next adventure.
Binocular Metal L Shaped Mount
The Optix Pro tripod adapter allows you to mount binoculars to a tripod, monopod or window mount.
1/4″ screw thread to binoculars fitted with suitable tripod adapter, socket thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to binocular.
Perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, viewing wildlife, bird-watching and sport events.
Made of rugged 1/8″ thick steel with a powder coat finish. Eliminate image-shake in high-power binoculars with this sturdy L-mount bracket allowing you to easily connect binoculars with a front tripod screw socket to any mount using a standard tripod screw.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon