- Lightweight metal L shape mount adaptor for binoculars.
- Gearless extending centre column and quick release leg locks take the tripod stand from the folded height of 550mm (21″) to 1500mm (59″)
- Removing the centre column from the tripod legs enables use as a monopod. Twisting leg locks take the stand from the folded height of 470mm (18″) to 1580mm (62″)
- Made of rugged 1/8″ thick steel with a glossy finish. Thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to binocular.
- Twin quarter inch thread connections to tripod, hide clamp or car window mount
Combine Tripod & Monopod
Brings together two essential items into one convenient bundle. Weighing less than 1.3kg, it is compact yet strong and ideal for travel.
The grip handle enables the head to be easily moved in a variety of angles. The camera is then rotatable 360 degrees – ideal to pan the landscape.
Non-slip rubber feet help to balance your Binocular on uneven surfaces. A weight hook also helps to provide extra stability to the tripod (Weights not included). Maximum recommended load 4kg (8.8lbs).
The quick release mount plate lets you remove your binocular in moments, and legs fold or twist in seconds ready to be put in the zip up travel bag ready for your next adventure.
Binocular Metal L Shaped Mount
The Optix Pro tripod adapter allows you to mount binoculars to a tripod, monopod or window mount.
1/4″ screw thread to binoculars fitted with suitable tripod adapter, socket thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to binocular.
Perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, viewing wildlife, bird-watching and sport events.
Made of rugged 1/8″ thick steel with a powder coat finish. Eliminate image-shake in high-power binoculars with this sturdy L-mount bracket allowing you to easily connect binoculars with a front tripod screw socket to any mount using a standard tripod screw.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon