- Flexible, wrappable legs and powerful magnetic feet allow users to attach Gorillatorch to just about anything
- Illuminate target while keeping your hands free
- Adjustable intensity allows users to dictate level of brightness for use
- Water resistant for use in all environments
- Compact and lightweight (1.6 ounces) for easy portability
- Flexible, wrappable legs and powerful magnetic feet allow you to attach the Gorillatorch to just about anything, letting you illuminate any target while keeping your hands free.
- Adjustable intensity, up to 65 lumens allow you to dictate the level of brightness for use in any scenario. The integrated dimmer switch allows you to control power and brightness with a twist of the wrist.
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability on slick or uneven surfaces and does not scratch paint.
- Water resistant the Gorillatorch shines in all environments, no matter how extreme.
- Compact and lightweight the Gorillatorch is ready for your next adventure. Its adaptable form factor enables you to stow it anywhere. It weighs 1.6-ounces.
With Joby’s Gorillatorch adjustable tripod flashlight, you’ll be able to tackle a wide range of jobs in dimly lit conditions without having to balance a standard flashlight under the crook of your neck. With its powerful magnetic feet and bendable and flexible legs, you can illuminate virtually any target and keep your hands focused on the job at hand.
The Gorillatorch illuminates your target while keeping your hands free (see larger image).
Control the level of brightness with
The Gorillatorch offers a focused illumination thanks to its ultra-bright CREE LED–providing up to 65 lumens (1 watt) of lighting power–and high-quality reflector optics. A dimmer feature allows you to select the ideal brightness for any situation, and this also enables you to optimize battery life when needed. At its brightest setting, the Gorillatorch provides up to 20 hours of continuous use, while you’ll get up to 80 hours of battery life when the dimmer is dialed to its economy setting. The Gorillatorch is powered by three AA batteries (included).
When it’s time to turn off the lights, the Gorillatorch’s adaptable form factor enables you to stow it anywhere–from a toolbox to a kitchen drawer to a camping backpack.
The light’s water-resistant housing is made of durable ABS plastic and it has a polycarbonate lens with a 2.16-inch diameter bezel. It measures 7.87 x 2.95 x 2.56 inches and weighs 1.6 ounces (6.5 ounces with batteries installed). The Joby Gorillatorch is backed by a limited 1-year warranty.
Based on Joby’s award-winning Gorillapod tripod for cameras, the Gorillatorch can wrap its flexible legs around almost any surface to provide needed illumination–attach it to the bedpost for lights out reading, secure it to a tree branch or tent pole to illuminate your campsite. The rubberized rings around each spherical component of the leg helps the Gorillatorch to firmly grasp the surface it’s clasped around, and they protect painted or varnished surfaces from getting scratched.
With the addition of its neodymium magnetic feet, the Gorillatorch can secure itself to metal surfaces such as car hoods while checking the engine, late night tire changes, or a fusebox door during power outages.
You can also use it as you would a normal tripod, such as for shining a light on night-time barbecues, or use it as a handheld with the legs straightened while walking the dog. The rubberized foot grips provide enhanced stability on slick or uneven surfaces.
Buy with confidence from Amazon