- Allows Minolta MD MC Rokkor lens to be used on Fujifilm FX Mount camera body.
- Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), high quality and compact, diaphragm control of the lens is set manually.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring, exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually.
- Designed for Fujifilm FX Mount X-Pro1 X-E1 X-A1 X-M1 cameras and new models.
- Please note: Infinity focus position：the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
-Minolta MD Mount Lens to Fujifilm FX Adapter Ring.
-Make Minolta MD Mount lenses can be used on Fujifilm FX Camera.
-There is no Rom connection to the ring so diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
-Although the lens will fit physically. Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other
functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter.
-In this case stop-down mode will need to be used when metering since the lens does not
have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body.
-You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode (A/V).
-It is possible to use macro ring and other accessories
-Material: Aluminum and Copper
-Color:Black and Silver
With precise design and high technology.Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic).
All Minolta MD Mount Lens
All Fujifilm FX Camera”
If your camera indicated “”lens is not properly installed””, please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the “”release the shutter the lens is not installed””, you can modify the settings to allow. Specifically refer to the camera manual ”
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon