- 10 lb Load Capacity * 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head * Center Column Converts to Monopod
- Quick-Release Plate * 27″ to 73″ Tripod Height Range * 3-Section Tripod Legs
- Flip-Locks for Leg Height Adjustment * Telescopic Pan Handle * Rubber Feet with Enclosed Spikes
- Padded Carrying Case Included
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Padded Carrying Case, Quick-Release Plate
Featuring a center column that converts to a four-section monopod, the Magnus PV-741M Tripod brings enhanced flexibility by enabling you to quickly switch between tripod to monopod shooting without missing a beat. It is equipped with a three-way head that supports loads up to 10 lb and is suitable for both photo and video applications. The head provides pan and tilt control, as well as a horizontally tilting camera platform for switching to 90° portrait orientation. For easy camera attachment and removal a quick-release plate with a standard 1/4″-20 screw and video register pin is included.
The tripod reaches a maximum height of 73″ with the center column extended and offers a minimum working height of 27″. When the center column is removed for monopod use and is fully extended, it reaches a height of 64.8″. To allow for use on virtually any surface, the tripod legs features rubber feet that can be rotated to reveal metal spikes. A padded carrying case is included for convenient storage and transport.
Load Capacity: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
Pan Range: 360°
Tilt Range: 180°
Lateral Tilt: 90°
Maximum Height: Tripod Mode: 73″ (185.4 cm)
Monopod Mode: 64.8″ (164.5 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 58.3″ (148.1 cm)
Minimum Height: 27″ (68.6 cm)
Folded Length: 28″ (71.1 cm)
Leg Stages/Sections: Tripod Mode: 2/3
Monopod Mode: 3/4
Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon