- The new XPRO Ball Head is a new stylish head that comes in two plate versions, suitable for advanced hobbyists and professional photographers. The new XPRO Ball Head completes Manfrotto’s XPRO heads range. MHXPRO-
- The new Triple Locking System features three wedges which apply pressure to the sphere locking it, guaranteeing camera position stability and avoiding drifting
- The magnesium alloy body ensures great payload performance maintaining a very lightweight structure, thanks also to the new hollow sphere.
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locks
- This Ball Head comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate, plus two Replacement Quick Release Plates
The new XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative technical solutions and design.
XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open. Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement.
XPRO Ball Head is extremely portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body: it weighs only 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg) and can support up to 22 lbs. (10 kg) of payload.
Attachment: 1/4-3/8” attachment type
Bubble Spirit Level: 2
Independent Pan Lock: yes
Lateral Tilt: -90° / +40° tilt range
Material: aluminium magnesium
Panoramic Rotation: 360°
Quick Release: yes
Load Capacity: 22.05 lbs
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Working Height: 4.53 in
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon