- 【Includes】 K&F CONCEPT 52MM Adjustable Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter ND2~400 + Professional Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- 【Material】 ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Microfiber: This Professional Microfiber made by Japanese Raw Material, very soft and easy to cleaning lens, filters，glasses and mobile etc.
- 【Professional Design】 Using Super Slim Original Design to Avoid Vignetting When You Taking Photo.
- 【NOTE】 This Filter kit is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
- 【Popular Compatible Lens】 NIKON DSLR (D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100) with 52MM Lens include: NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, CANON EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR, Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Compact System Lens.
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional electronic accessories manufacturer.
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
3.All items meet Environmental Standards of RoHS, premium picked up. Shop with Guarantee.
1. Slim Adjustable ND Filter
• Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color.
• Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
• Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
• Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.
What’t In Box
• Slim Fader ND Filter
• Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
• This kit is compatible with all 52 mm lenses ONLY, please verify your cameras’s lens thread size before ordering.This number is always preceded by a “ø”(diameter) symbol
• When using the ND filter to the maximum(ND400) or bigger degree density, it will appear “X” spot or a blurry in the picture,this is a normal phenomenon.
• Suggestion:Lower down the density value gradually and reduce the aperture, until the facula disappeared.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon