- 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 30m, no limits with directions or angles
- Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes
- Maximum synchronous speed up to 1/250 second
- With umbrella input, the trigger can connect soft umbrella (flash and soft umbrella not included)
Note: Camera, flash, soft umbrella and hot shoe base mount are not included.
It is compatible with Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Cameras.
It has 16 channels and the transmit frequency of 433MHz can secure fast response and stable transmission.
The transmitter is supposed to be mounted on the camera and can trigger most sorts of camera flashes in a distance of 30 meters when work with the receiver.
Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery for transmitter and two AAA batteries (not included) for receiver.
Transmit Frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
Transmitter Power: 12V 23A lithium battery
Receiver Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery (Not included)
Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
Outdoor Operation Distance: Up to 30 meters
Indoor Operation Distance: Up to 20 meters
Dimension of Transmitter: 2.3 x 1.65 x 1.18 inches / 6 x 4.2 x 3 centimeters
Dimension of Receiver: 3.54 x 1.96 x 1.25 inches / 9 x 5 x 3.2 centimeters
1 x CT-16 Wireless Transmitter and Receiver
1 x Sync Cable
1 x Convert Adapter
1 x Instruction manual
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon