- Rugged design and construction, smooth, fast tracking horizontally and vertically
- Horizontal adjustment of the lens platform allows precise positioning to find the center of gravity of any size lens and camera system
- Calibrated scale for repeatable positioning of lenses
- The panning base and vertical arm capable of 360 degree rotation(horizontal and vertical),can meet the photography demand of different Angle.
- Includes Arca-Swiss type standard 1/4” quick release plate and Bubble Level. Non-Skid slip design on Arca-Swiss standard quick release plate
Note: camera and tripod are not included
For camera with telephoto zoom lens, You need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally for it to work properly and for better balance.
The neewer Gimbal Head can hold up cameras weighing over 30lbs/13.6 kg, making it perfect for any photography using large telephoto lenses. Separate locks control the 360¡ã panning base and swinging arm, allowing a full range of motion ideal for covering sporting events, catching birds in flight, or any other fast moving subjects.
Large knob with Bubble Level are easy to operate, and numbered scales along the panning base and the vertical arm allow you to easily repeat your setup for various lens and camera combinations. The panning base and vertical arm capable of 360 degree rotation (horizontal and vertical)£¬can meet the photography demand of different Angle. Additionally, the lens platform can be adjusted up or down to accommodate different camera set ups.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Base diameter: 47mm
Maximum Load: 30lbs/13.6 kg
Screw: 1/4″ suitable for most cameras
Quick release plate: Arca Swiss standard compatible
1 x Gimbal tripod head
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon