- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-
- Compact telephoto zoom that’s great for action, people and travel
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of focus elements look more natural
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images, steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance
Optimized for Nikon’s compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II features a retracting design that’s small and lightweight. Its versatile zoom range goes from 55mm, great for portraits and group shots, up to 200mm telephoto for catching close-ups on the sports field, school events and more. Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon