- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates glare
- Focal Length Range : 16 -80 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft. ( 0.35 m)
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass and Aspherical elements reduce color aberration and enhance sharpness and contrast
- VR image stabilization lets you shoot handheld up to 4 shutter speeds slower to gather more of the available light without causing blur
- High-speed electromagnetic diaphragm, Protective flourine coat makes it easier to wipe off water, dirt and smudges, Supplied with: HB-75 Bayonet Lens Hood, LC-72 72mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
Take photos and videos that are anything but ordinary with this state-of-the-art Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens. With a fast f/2.8-4 aperture, VR image stabilization and Nikon’s advanced lens technology, it covers wide-angle to portrait views with absolutely brilliant image quality. An ideal lens for documenting daily life, conveying a sense of place, blogging, low light, HD video and much more.FEATURES: An everyday lens that’s anything but ordinary – Meet the world’s lightest 5x zoom lens with an f/2.8-4 aperture, which is excellent for softening foregrounds or backgrounds and highlighting your subject. On a DX-format camera, it’s zoom range is equivalent to Nikon’s 24-120mm FX lens (35mm format), a staple in many pro camera bags. Level of DX-format performance – Unleash the power of your high-resolution Nikon DSLR. Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates glare, while Extra-low Dispersion Glass and Aspherical elements reduce color aberration and enhance sharpness and contrast. Capture vibrant colors, rich tonality and a level of detail that’s staggering. 4 stops of Vibration Reduction – In low light situations, the 16-80mm’s VR image stabilization lets you shoot handheld up to 4 shutter speeds slower to gather more of the available light without causing blur. There’s even a specialized Tripod VR mode, a first for this zoom range*, that eliminates the effects of tripod vibration. High-speed electromagnetic diaphragm – Nikon’s DX and FX DSLRs can freeze action with fast continuous shooting speeds; this lens can keep up. A specialized electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism operates in precise sync with the camera’s shutter for reliable exposure control during high-speed sequences. Nikon’s innovative protective fluorine coat – Making it easier to wipe off water, dirt and smudges, the front and rear lens elements have Nikon’s exclusive fluorine coat. This extraordinary protective coating technology has to be seen to be believed.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon