- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Versatile 18-55mm focal length range, F Mount Lens / DX Format; 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent); Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 36
- 25% smaller and lighter than its predecessors. Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8″ Filter Diameter: 52mm Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Vibration Reduction technology provides 4.0 stops of blur-free handheld shooting; Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Optimized for DX-format cameras; Retractable Barrel Design; Compact Build
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens from Nikon is a general-purpose DX format zoom lens featuring a retractable barrel for a compact, lightweight design. The lens has a zoom range of 18-55mm, equivalent to 27-82.5mm in the 35mm format, which makes it useful in a wide variety of shooting conditions. The retractable design makes it easier to store and carry than standard lenses.
The lens utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quiet, quick autofocusing and also features Nikon’s Vibration Reduction II image stabilization. This technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce the blur caused by camera shake and movement, providing the equivalent of up to 4 additional shutter speed stops. The elements of the lens feature a Super Integrated Coating that nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp, high contrast image throughout the frame.
Nikon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6G-S VR II Specifications
Maximum Magnification: .31x
Format: Nikon DX
Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups (with 1 aspherical lens element)
F stop range: Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-5.6 £»Minimum Aperture: f/22-36
Closest Focusing Distance: 11in (0.28m) from focal plane; 9.8in (0.25 m in MF)
Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
Weight£ºApprox. 6.9 oz/195 g
Maximum Angle of View: DX Format: 31′ – 30′ FX Format: 47
Filter Size: 52mm
Dimensions (Length x Diameter): Approx. 2.3 x 2.6 inches (59.5mm x 66mm)
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon