- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may also contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
- This Photo4Less Kit includes Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera body – 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VRII AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Autofocus Lens
- 52mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens – High Definition 52mm Wide Angle Lens – 2 X SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader – Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit – Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet – LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) – Table Top Tripod –
- Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash – Top Quality Photo Video Tripod – Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case – 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 52mm – Replacement ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
The black Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera features a DX-format 24.2 megapixel sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD video with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800 and a fast continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. The sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the imaging assets are both a versatile 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities. The compact, yet durably designed, camera body incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2″ 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. Also integrated into the D5300 are both Wi-Fi and GPS modules, which enable advanced image sharing capabilities as well as location-based image tagging. When paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance and a vast network of pre-populated Points of Interest adds to the overall geotagging functionality. For creatively enhancing the look and feel of imagery in-camera, a wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as a host of in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon