- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length – 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro is a high quality macro lens is ideal for shooting a wide range of conditions, including applications such as landscape and portrait shooting. Featuring a closest focusing distance of 7.4 inches, this lens has excellent close-up capability with 1X* magnification, and dust-/splash-proof construction. The lens incorporates 13 lens elements in 10 groups with extensive use of special glass materials such as ED (Extra-low Dispersion), HR (High Refractive index) and E-HR (Extra-High Refractive index) elements to completely eliminate the chromatic aberrations that can be noticeable with telephoto macro lenses. The new FR-2 Adapter Ring provides easy attachment of Olympus’s RF-11 ring flash or STF-22 twin flash allowing for professional and easy TTL Macro Flash Illumination at Macro working distances.The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm f2.8 Macro incorporates Olympus’s exclusive MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) mechanism, which is based on a floating-type inner focusing system with three drive systems resulting in no change in the overall lens length during autofocusing. Other features such as focus limit switching and a shooting distance/magnification indicator window enhance macro shooting control and precision.The Olympus AF Macro 60mm f2.8 ED (Black) Lens –>
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon