- Medium telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras; 35mm equivalent focal range: 70-200mm
- A stepping motor and high speed contrast AF deliver fast, smooth autofocus; 3′ minimum focusing distance
- One aspherical lens; two ED lenses for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- MEGA O.I.S. built-in to compensate for shake; Maximum aperture of f/4-5.6
- *White box means that it was part of a camera kit that was split and sold separately. It is not a returned or refurbished item*
The sleek and compact LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a medium telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. Covering the popular 35mm equivalent 70-200mm focal length, the lens is suitable for a wide range of applications, including sporting events, portraiture, and close-ups. It incorporates Panasonic’s Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which employs gyro sensors built into the lens to suppress the blur caused by a shaky hand, helping you capturing clear and sharp images.
Styled to complement LUMIX GM series cameras, the lens features an all-metal construction and retractable design. It is fully compatible with sensor drive speeds up to 240 fps to take advantage of cameras with high-speed contrast autofocus systems. The inner focus drive system and stepping motor enables smooth, silent operation for both photo and video recording. One aspherical lens elements and two extra-low dispersion (ED) elements help minimize aberrations and contribute to high contrast, color-accurate images.
Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens (Silver) (White Box)
*White box means that it was part of a camera kit that was split and sold separately. It is not a returned or refurbished item*
Panasonic Rear Lens Cap
Panasonic Front Lens Cap
Panasonic Lens Hood
3 Piece Filter Kit (UV+CPL+FLD)
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon