- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight. Up to two-thirds smaller and one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent), Closest Focusing Distance : FULL:1.3m/4.27ft, LIMIT:5.0m/16.4ft, Maximum magnification : Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX *100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you’ll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX. (*200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon