- PENTAX intermediate range zoom lens for versatility in capturing distant subjects in all weather conditions. Ideal for sports, landscape, wildlife and outdoor applications.
- Shoot discreetly with in-lens, direct current (DC) Auto Focus motor operation for smooth & quiet performance.
- Treated with state-of-the-art HD (High Definition) technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lens elements deliver high resolution imagery with outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness. Designed with thirteen special seals to prevent intrusion of water, moisture and dust – this is PENTAX all weather construction.
- Equipped with Focus Range Limiter
The HD PENTAX-D FA 70-200mm F2.8ED DC AW has a brand new optical design in the PENTAX Star () series, which boasts the highest image quality of all PENTAX interchangeable lenses. In addition to the HD coating, this lens features Aero Bright Coating II, assuring exceptionally low reflectance. Thanks to its large- constant aperture design, the lens provides an accelerated maximum aperture of F2.8 at all focal lengths from 70mm to 200mm. In addition to four super-low dispersion glass elements and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, its optics includes a pair of new Super ED glass elements to effectively compensate chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range and deliver crisp, high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness. Its dustproof, weather-resistant body also makes it extremely dependable and durable in demanding outdoor conditions. This new lens boasts fast yet quiet internal focusing, zoom versatility, and an AF limiter switch which improves autofocus response time. Designed for use with current PENTAX K-mount DSLR cameras and future PENTAX sensor technology.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon