- Medium Sized Pro-Grade Tripod; Approximately 12″ Tall When Folded
- Use the Included Magnet Adapter Mount to Connect the Polaroid Cube to the Polaroid Tripod
- Strong Durable Magnet Connection – NOTE: Use the Magnet Adapter Only for Non-Impact Sport/Action Photography as the Cube is connecteed only via a Magnet Connection
- Super Grippy Rubber Rings Hold Onto Poles/Rods, Countertops, Shelves & More + 3 Independently Flexible Legs Feature Perpendicular, Free- Moving Step Joints
- Freely Rotating, Lockable Ball Head; Rubber Pad-Covered Camera Platform + Balled Rubberized Feet for Enhanced Image Stability in Any Shooting Position
NOTE: Use the Magnet Adapter Only for Non-Impact Sport/Action Photography as the Cube is connecteed only via a Magnet Connection
Reliable Tripod with Fun Alter Ego
At its core, the Polaroid Snap and Wrap Flexi Tripod is a fully functional good-old camera tripod. It enables you to shoot photos and video with increased stability and reduced camera shake. But try putting it through its paces and you’ll soon discover that this tripod is so much more than a simple ‘camera shelf’. In truth, the tripod’s three legs – with their vertebrae-like joints that are arranged to flex perpendicularly to one another – can more accurately be described as spines. These provide an unprecedented level of control when it comes to positioning your camera for the optimal shot in every situation.
Gets a Grip and Never Lets Go
Each tripod leg also sports 9 rubber rings wrapped around its joints. These are particularly useful in shooting situations that traditional tripods can’t even contemplate. Imagine flexing the legs so they actually wrap around a boom pole, a chair armrest, a vehicle exhaust pipe, or any other creative application you can put your mind to. The rubber rings then serve to secure the tripod in place and stabilize your camera for whatever wild ride you have planned.
Easily Connects to Most Cameras
The actual tripod mount offers much the same as any better camera tripod does: a removable ‘quick shoe’ with a rubberized pad to protect your camera from scratches, a freely rotating and pivoting ball head, and screw-in locks for both the shoe and the head. Connecting is as easy as 1-2-3:
1 Turn mount lock counterclockwise to loosen and remove quick shoe.
2 Screw quick shoe into camera until tight and reinsert into tripod.
3 Rotate into preferred position, and turn
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon