- UMC anti-reactive coatings, three Aspherical lens elements and two ED lens elements
- Constructed of high strength aluminum alloy housing; 14 elements in 10 groups
- Aperture range of F2.8-22 with 7 aperture blades , The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Compatible with full frame and APS-C cameras with an angle of view of 113.9 degrees on full frame cameras and 89.8 degrees on APS-C cameras
- Includes lens caps, lens case, and 1 year warranty
Designed specially for the unique rear element to sensor distance of Sony E mount full frame mirrorless cameras and with a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture, the Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF achieves optimal performance with reduced size and weight. It’s IF (Internal Focusing) auto focus system is compatible with both phase detect and contrast detect sensors for fast, quiet and accurate focus detection. UMC anti-reactive coatings, three Aspherical and two ED lens elements combine to attenuate chromatic and spherical aberrations for outstanding image clarity, contrast and color fidelity with high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. Additional features include a durable all metal housing with a user-friendly grip, a built in lens hood and full compatibility with APS-C-Sony E-mount cameras, where it will provide an equivalent focal length of 21mm.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon