- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects; Manual focus
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats will produce a rounded image that doesn’t cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images; Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12″ (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Features improved HD optics for the sharper images; Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Maximum aperture: F3.5, Minimum Aperture: 22, Minimum Focusing Distance: 30 cm/11.8 in, Filter Size: 67mm
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6; Optical Construction: 10 Glass Elements In 7 Groups
This is Rokinon’s newest fisheye lens for Canon. It features some great new features that are not available on Rokinon’s first highly rated 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens. Optics and glass are high definition (HD) with very clear & sharp images. This lens also features a removable hood which can make it easier for use on full frame cameras. While this lens is designed for APS-C sensors, full frame users can now use it without the hood. On APS-C cameras like the Canon 60D, 7D and T3i, the pictures will fill the entire frame or screen. On full frame cameras like the Canon 5D, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon