- Focuses to 7.9″ (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters
- 98.9 Degree Angle of View / 18mm (35mm Equivalent
- Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture Benefits Working in Low-Light Conditions
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality
Made just for mirror less cameras is the new Rokinon 12mm f2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens. Its 35mm focal length equivalency for Fuji X Mount Digital Cameras Is 18mm. With an f2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9″ and its front filter thread accepts 67mm size filters. The lens’s impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon