- Full frame compatible with an 18.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 12.4 angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Samyang Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 – f22
- Features 9 diaphragm blades and includes a removable lens hood
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, removable lens hood and 1 year Samyang warranty
On the heels of the recently introduced Samyang 12mm Fisheye and 50mm F1.4 lenses, Samyang expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Samyang 135mm f2.0 ED UMC Digital Telephoto Lens. This high speed telephoto feature a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to 2.6 feet and is tightly color matched to the Samyang lens system. The Samyang 135mm f2.0 is available in lens mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon (With AE Chip), Sony E, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro 4/3, Fuji X and Samsung NX.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon