- Fixed 8mm focal Length; Fisheye lens
- Aperture range of f2.8-22
- New and improved optics and construction
- Constructed of 11 elements in 8 groups; built specifically for mirror less cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 1 foot.
The Samyang 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fish-Eye II lens is the second generation of this popular lens for mirrorless cameras. It offers a 12mm focal length equivalency (12.8mm for Canon M) in the 35mm format with a 180° angle of view and a minimum focus distance of 1′. Two aspherical elements and three ED elements minimize aberrations and create clear, high contrast and color-accurate images. A built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps to deflect stray light and protects the front element. The lens’s mirrorless mounts include Canon EF-M mount, Fujifilm X mount, Samsung NX mount, and Sony E mount.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon