- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0.9 ft.
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Refer to PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
The NEW Samyang 14mm Ultra-Wide Angle F/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens is the highest quality affordably priced 14mm lens on the market. It is designed for full frame cameras and is fully compatible with APS-C cameras as well. The lens construction is 14 elements in 12 groups and features 2 ED lens elements, one hybrid and one glass spherical lens element. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. The lens features a remarkable 115.7 Degree angle of view on full-frame cameras and a 93.9 Degree angle of view on APS-C cameras. This fantastic lens is now available for Mirror less camera bodies including: Sony E-mount (NEX), Micro four-thirds, and Fuji X.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon