- 8 Pin Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader Adapter support iPhone models and iPad models. The system requires IOS 9.2 or up for iPhone10.3.2
- No APP Needed, you need wait for few seconds after connecting to your device. Then download photos and videos from SD card to your iphone and ipad directly
- Compatible System, Support IOS system iphone 9.2- 10.3.2;ipad 8.0-10.3.1;Compatiable with iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus /6s / 6s Plus/SE /7/ 7 Plus; iPad with Retina display: iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4/Air/ Air 2 /Pro 9.7/12.9-Inch
- The data transfer speed of this SD Card Reader is 14MB/S~16MB/S, USB 2.0 speed. Save money on the extra Wi-Fi function for your camera, the SD Card Reader offers you the best way to copy quality photos to camera in a short time, much faster than using Wi-Fi
- The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Memory cards with capacity less than 64 GB(include 64GB)
Trail Sense SD Card Reader for iPhone and iPad. Lightning SD Card Reader.
Whether you’re checking your trail camera, or just snapped the perfect picture for your next social media post, the Trail Sense iPhone SD Card Reader is the fastest and easiest way to transfer photos and videos directly from your camera’s SD memory card to your iPhone and iPad. Enjoy on-the-spot viewing, faster storage, on-the-go editing, and more sharing content with friends and family.
iPhone models: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE,6,6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 7 plus.
iPad models: iPad mini, mini 2, Air, Air 2, mini 3, mini 4, Pro
1. If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
3. If you are using a mini or micro SD card with an adapter, make sure the adapter is a good one.
4. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
5. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon