- For Canon DSLRs with APS-C Size Sensors; 4 Stops of Anti-Shake (OS) Compensation
- Aperture of f/2.8 throughout Zoom Range; Accepts 77mm Filters
- Ultra Compact (Only 3.6″, 91.8mm Long); Multi-Layered Lens Coating
- Excellent Correction for Aberrations; Hyper-Sonic Motor for Quiet/Fast AF
- Close Focusing Distance of 11″ (28cm); Weighs Only 19.9 oz (565 g)
The Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens is an incredibly versatile, lightweight, and compact lens designed specifically for digital SLR cameras with APS-C size sensors. The lens has a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range. It features a construction of 17 elements in 13 groups with glass that corrects for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. It produces high contrast and sharp images throughout the zoom range even at its maximum aperture. Sigma’s OS (Optical Stabilization) feature allows you to shoot at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. This means your images will look sharper, even when shooting without a tripod in low existing light or at maximum range with a flash. This lens is also equipped with Sigma’s Hyper-Sonic Motor (HSM) which provides for fast and quiet autofocusing.
This Kit Includes:
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens for Canon DSLRs with APS-C Sensors
Manufacturer Accessories (Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Carrying Case)
3 PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Generic Lens Cap
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon