- Equipped with Sigma’s own unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) technology
- Four SLD elements and three Aspherical lenses provide high image quality throughout the entire zoom range
- Minimum focusing distance of 45cm/17.7 inches and a maximum magnification of 1:3.4 makes it ideal for close-up photography
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting
- For Canon digital SLR cameras
The SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM incorporates Sigma’s original anti-shake compensation function, with a 13.8 times zoom ratio. For the camera have anti-shake function in the camera body, this lens’s Hybrid Optical Stabilizer provide not only anti-shake function for the camera body compensation, but also provide the function to compensate the image shaking in the view finder of the camera like anti-shake compensation built in the lens. Incorporating four Special Low Dispersion glass elements and three Aspherical lens elements provides excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7 inches) at all focal lengths and a maximum magnification of 1: 3.4 reproduction ratio, making it ideal for close-up photography. An inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and the supplied petal-type hood. Incorporating super multi layer coating reduce the ghost in the backlight photography.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon