- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: The Sigma Professional Series represents the finest quality of filters available for your photographic lens, enhancing your overall experience with your camera and photography.
- ULTRAVIOLET PROTECTION: Features anti-reflective coatings and a glass-mounting system that contribute to exceptionally high-quality imaging designed for digital SLR photography.
- MULTICOATED: Ultra-low reflection multi-coating that dramatically reduces potential of sensor reflections and flare.
- 4 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Sigma products purchased from an authorized SIGMA USA dealer are covered with a 4-Year USA warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- NOTE: Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
Sigma 58mm Multi-Coated DG UV Filter
DIGITAL GOJA is an AUTHORIZED SIGMA USA DEALER. Includes 4-YEAR USA WARRANTY.
Sigma Professional Filters represent the finest quality of filters available for your photographic lens, enhancing your overall experience with your camera and photography. When pitted against the standard coating offered by other brands, the benefits of Sigma’s ultra-low reflection multicoated optics are crystal clear.
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly reflective objects and therefore susceptible to reflections. These reflections could spoil your photographs. Sigma Professional Filters have an ultra-low reflection multi-coating that dramatically reduces potential of sensor reflections and flare.
– Black-Rimmed Glass – Reduces light reflection off filter edge.
– Premium Hard Anodized Black Frame Finish – Aesthetically functional design that blends well with the fit and finish of professional lenses.
– Portable Storage Case – Made of a special acrylic that is both stronger and more flexible, this storage case is designed to outlast others of its kind.
– Made in Japan – Sigma’s lens filters are made completely in Japan, including all individual processes used in its manufacture.
Compatible with all lenses featuring a 58mm front filter thread including:
– Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR
– Nikon AF-S 50mm F/1.4
– Fuji XF 18-55mm F/2.8-4 R O.I.S
– Canon EOS EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM
– Canon EOS EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
MagicFiber® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Ultra-gentle, extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
Buy with confidence from Amazon