- Optimized for use with digital SLR cameras
- Multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance is 37.4 inches at all zoom settings
- Features 14 lens elements in 10 Groups
- High-performance lens ideal for portraits, sports photography, nature photography
CL) INT)70-300MM F4-5.6 CAN APO SUPThe Sigma APO 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras is a telephoto zoom lens with tele-macro functionality. Optimized for digital cameras, this high-performance lens has two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements in the front lens group and one in the rear lens group. It is able to shoot with maximum magnification 1:2 at the focal length of 300 millimeters. It’s the ideal lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range.
The multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting, which is a common problem with digital cameras, and it also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. High optical performance is demonstrated throughout the entire zoom range. The lens features a switch that converts the lens to macro photography at focal lengths between 200 millimeters and 300 millimeters, with a minimum focusing distance of 37.4 inches. In normal mode the minimum focusing distance is 59.1 inches at all zoom settings.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon