- 14 Elements in 10 Groups Lens Construction
- 34.3 to 8.2 degrees angle of view
- F22 Minimum Aperture
- 59.1 (150cm) / 37.4 (95cm) Macro Mode Minimum Focusing Distance
- 1 – 4.1 / 1 – 2 Macro Mode Maximum Magnification
The built-in motor allows autofocus with all Nikon digital ameras. These lenses incorporate a macro feature with aximum magnification 1:2 at the 300mm focal length. It is suitable for various types of shooting conditions. This telephoto lens has a 1:2 maximum magnification at the 300mm focal length. It is ideal for portraits, sport and other types of photography. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration. The super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range.
- 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View: 34.3 – 8.2 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 95-150cm / 37.4-59.1 in.
- Maximum Magnification: 1:4.1 (1:2 Macro mode)
- Filter Size: Diameter 58mm (Rear)
- Filter Size: Bayonet-type Hood
- Diameter: 76.6mm
- Length: 119.5mm
- Weight: 540g/19 oz.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.