- Snapzoom is highly customizable: With a simple initial set up Snapzoom fits a wide range of smartphones, cases and optics. Check out our set up video at: snapzooms.com/support.
- Now even better suited for larger phones like iPhone 7/7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, and Galaxy Note 8. Still compatible with any smartphone up to 3.67 inches (93mm) wide, and 0.79 inches (23mm) thick – with or without a case.
- Easier fit for compact binoculars and smaller microscope eyepieces. Eyepiece jaw accepts any eyepiece with an outside diameter between 0.91 – 2.17 inches (23-55mm) wide, and a minimum 1inch (25mm) in height.
- Designed to hold the phone in landscape filming position for easier to watch videos on computer screens and TVs. Updated counterweight ball is better suited for larger phones.
- Every Snapzoom kit includes: a screwdriver, extra padding, counter weight kit and new utility bag to hold everything. *Phone and binoculars are not included.
Smartphone cameras are awesome, but their tiny lenses only zoom digitally. Digital zooming only increases pixel size, not the amount of pixels, and the resulting images lack detail and clarity. The Snapzoom adapter provides nearly unlimited optical zoom capabilities by securing a variety of high-quality optics directly to your smartphone. Now you can capture and share images of distant planets down to microorganisms in stunning detail. Note: High magnification optics will require stability to minimize shake and blur. Therefore we highly recommend using a tripod or stable surface. The quality of the images are also directly affected by the lighting, the quality of the optics, and capabilities of the smartphone. Please visit our site for more info, and a list of recommended optics and accessories.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon