- The Rangers Focus Series polarized filters are great for long exposure shots and slower shutter speeds.
- Aluminum alloy frame ensures the highest performance during use
- Compatible with all 52mm diameter lenses.
- Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by an “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø49 = 49mm lens thread size.
The Rangers polarized filters are great for long exposure shots and slower shutter speeds. This allows for wider apertures, decreased depth of field, reflection management, and suppressing glare from water.
Can be kept on your camera at all times to protect your delicate lens from accidental damage.
Separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
One of the least expensive and most effective ways to dramatically improve your shots. Especially for beginner in photographing.
Super compact size and light-weight design allow you carry it anywhere.
Ultra-Slim Design ( 2mm for frame; 4mm for the filter )
Filters: ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16
Lens Material:Optical Resin (non-glass)
Frame material: High-density Aluminum Alloy
Filter case: Durable high-density Nylon material with size 8.46″ x 3.94″
• Please feel free to contact Rangers if there is any questions or problems with the kit.
• Compatible with 52mm(diameter) camera lens.
4 Filters (solid color)
Camera Filter Bag
Lens Cleaning Cloth
Lens Cleaning Pen
…. Read More ….
Price correct as of
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.