- 18-270mm focal length
- 27-405mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 28.8-432mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 62mm filters F3.5-6.3 maximum aperture;0.49m/19.29″ minimum focus:F22-40 minimum Refer user manual below
- Available in Canon EF-S, Nikon F (DX), Sony Alpha (without image stabilization) mounts
- Extremely fast Piezo drive focusing motor
- Vibration Compensation for ultra sharp images
- Compact design
- 15x zoom range for versatility
- Designed for APS-C sized sensors, Like two lenses in one
The World’s Lightest, Smallest 15x Zoom*, with Tamron’s First PZD (Piezo Drive)
The acclaimed Tamron 18-270mm VC ultra zoom for APS-C format DSLRs has reached an astonishing new level of compactness, performance, and speed with the addition of PZD (Piezo Drive), an innovative ultrasonic autofocus motor based on an advanced piezoelectric design. The result is a lens that’s considerably lighter, and noticeably shorter and slimmer (filter diameter: 62mm) than any previous lens in its class, and provides faster, quieter auto-focusing.
Signature features that have made this amazingly versatile lens the world standard in its class have been retained. They include a 28-419mm equivalent (15X) zoom range, an improved, lightweight, compact Vibration Compensation (VC) system, macro focusing to 0.49m (19.3 inches) throughout, and, of course, superlative imaging performance.
*For SLR camera high-zoom-ratio lenses with 15x magnification capability. Current as of December 2010. (Source: Tamron).
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon