- ULTRA STABLE: CNC machined tripod fork (leg structure) makes the tripod more stable. Simply attaching the camera onto the tripod then you can capture beautiful and details images for landscape, still life or family.
- 360° PANORAMA: With two independent control knobs, the specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° allowing you to get the perfect shot every time. Bubble level helps for precise vertical and horizontal orientation.Featuring quick-release plate enables speedy camera mounting and removal.
- EASY SET UP: 4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 15″ to 56″ in seconds.
- PORTABLE: 14″ compact storage size and 3 lbs weight, you can easily take it to anywhere for outdoor shooting.
- GUARANTEE: Backed with 6-year warranty. Please contact us if you need more help.
Born for Outdoors Photography [Lightweight / Stable]
Ultra-lightweight, portable and effortless to use. Thanks to its folding size of 14”, you can easily attach it onto the knapsack. CNC machined tripod fork (leg structure) makes the tripod more stable. Simply attaching the camera onto the tripod then you can capture beautiful and details images for landscape, still life or family.
A Breeze to Set-up
Featuring quick release flip-lock makes it a breeze to set up from 385mm to 1410mm, giving you a vast range of shooting.
Flexible 360″” Ball-head
The flexible, lightweight and optimized ball head is designed for most cameras. The individual pan knob enables you to photograph 360-degree panorama landscape.
The Aluminum Leg
The new leftwards flip-lock enhances each legs’ stability, also highly decrease the possibility of clamping yourself. Each leg is topped by a leg angle lock, which allows you to spread the legs to different angles for low-angle shooting or macro-photography. Monopod function enables you to use it as an alpenstock.
Material: High-density Aluminum alloy
Max Load Capacity: 26.5 lbs / 12kg
Max Height: 56 in / 1410 mm
Min Height: 15 in / 385 mm
Storage Length: 14 in / 360 mm
Max Height converted to Monopod: 57 in / 1450 mm
Leg Lock Type: Leftwards Flip lock
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Max Tube Diameter: 27 mm
Mix Tube Diameter: 14 mm
Weight: 3 lbs / 1.39 kg (Includes Ball-head)
Tilt Range: -45° / +90°
Panning Range: 360°
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Built-in Bubble Level Indicators
Head Mount Thread Size: 3/8 in
Quick Release Thread: 1/4 in
1 x Rangers 57″” Tripod with ball-head
1 x Pocket
1 x Carrying bag
2 x Wrench
1 x Manual
Buy with confidence from Amazon