- Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Built-in Variable Density Range: ND2 – ND256 (1-8 stops)
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach – even wide-angle lenses that don’t work with front-mounted variable ND filters. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.
Compatible Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras – Popular models include:
Sony Alpha α7, α7R, α7S, α7 II, α7R II, α7S II
Sony Alpha α3000, α5000, α6000, α3500, α5100, αQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50
This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon