- HD, multicoated optics for improved light transmittance
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides sharp capture in low light and enables shallow depth of field control
- At just 4.2 ounces, it is a comfortable carry for day-to-day shooting and numerous hand-held photo applications
- Supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) function
- Supports M/Av/Tv/P and other camera shooting modes and the aperture data can be displayed in the EXIF information
Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 Prime Lens
The 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Canon EF Mount from Yongnuo is a very lightweight standard focal length prime lens with a fast maximum aperture for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field control. With both manual and auto focus capability, this is a versatile, easy-to-carry optic with a focal length ideal for everyday shooting. Multi-coated lens optics provide enhanced light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare. The lens fits Canon EF mount DSLRs in both the full frame and APS-C format. On APS-C format cameras, its 50mm focal length equivalence is 80mm. Its minimum focus distance is 1.5′ and it offers a 52mm filter thread diameter.
Opteka 52mm HD Multicoated UV Filter
– UV Filter blocks the invisible Ultra Violet component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times.
Opteka 52mm Hood
– Designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. This hood features a non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further prevent or limit lens flare.
47th Street Photo Microfiber
– Reusable cleaning cloth to be used with or without cleaning fluid to maintain your best optics and electronics. The soft microfiber material removes dust, oil smudges and dirt and is safe for even the finest optics and lens coatings.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon